Light source type : led light
Voltage: 100-240 (V)
Style: Modern simplicity
Brand : Other
Light color: 3 sets, 5 sets, 10 sets, single piece (opp package), separate power supply
Light source power: flat plug (US regulations), round insert (European regulations), British regulations (W)
1. Non-destructive installation, with the installation and disassembly, only need to install a socket nearby power supply.
2. Can be combined freely, combined with different numbers of modules to create the desired pattern, which can be used as an illumination night light or as a wall decoration artwork. Attention: 20pcs is most for one plug
3. There are a variety of colors to choose from, you can use all the same color to arrange the combination, or you can combine them with different colors.
4. If there is a problem with a light, just replace the light that has the problem, you don’t need to replace all the lights
The product consists of a number of plastic hexagons that can be joined together by magnets and locking patterns to form a touch screen wall light. Magnets that make up the physical connection between the components also allow current to flow from one to the other.
– Use a capacitive touch sensor to turn the power to each component on and off. The basic idea of the product is to allow the user to convert the internal architecture of the space into a light source. It allows the user to illuminate the path they touch by simply sliding the wall surface
How is the module connected to the wall?
Hexagonal modules can be mounted to the wall by using the adhesive pads provided in the starter package or by using the holes on the back of each module to hang them on the nails.
Q: What is the energy consumption of each module?
R: The energy consumption of each module is 1 W.
Q: How many lumens does each module have?
A: Each module produces 80 lumens.
Q: How do they open/close?
A: Each module has a proximity sensor that detects the distance from the body and turns it on/off when you touch the module. You can use any body part or other conductive material!
Q: How many modules can I connect to 1 power supply?
A: We recommend a maximum of 20 modules for powering down.
Q: What is the size of each module?
A: The widest part (corner corner) of each module is 115 mm. Click here for more information.
Q: How is the module powered?
A: Each module is connected by a magnetic edge, and the power supply passes through each module through a metal pin protruding from each edge. (They are not battery powered)
Q: RGBW module?
A: Yes. The lighting colors are red, green, yellow, blue, pink and white or all white (5000 K);
Q: Is the app connected/intelligent?
R: No. Modules need tactile and physical interaction